love it.
I remember Cas Walker's
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFi-649Uezs]YouTube - Cas Walker message to shoppers[/ame]
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
love it.
I remember Cas Walker's
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Cas was not shy and spoke his point of view. Maybe we need this kind of leadership in our government. It would certainly be interesting. Imagine Ole Cas dealing with Americans complaining about America.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
To bad he isn't alive today and serving as Secretary Of State.
Btw, Cas Walker memorabilia tends to bring pretty good $
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
hahahahahaha That video made me LOL
That's the kind of person we need as president. " Don't come in and steal and take womens purses and such and be trying to make dates with people at their cars. We're libal beat tha hell outcha and swear you jumped on us first"
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Thanks so much Teach, you brought back so many memories. we used to get up every Sunday morning and go to Cas's and get a half Gallon of ice cream and come home and watch the Cas Walker show.again THANK YOU!!!
Bookmarks